- Energy Manufacturing or Noonan billet block featuring Ford Cleveland-style main bearings with 1/2" studs
- Custom billet crank with 4.25 inch stroke (Callies or Winberg)
- Aluminum rods
- Dailey's Engineering 7-stage dry sump
- BRE custom Diamond hard-anodized, full-round skirted pistons with ceramic-coated crowns and moly-coated skirts
- Jesel belt drive
- BRE custom Comp Cams mechanical roller cam
- BRE custom solid All Pro CNC-ported heads with Crower shaft rockers, titanium intake and Inconel exhaust valves
- Billet intake manifold with dual fuel rails
One recent major advance with this engine is that it now comes with an Emtron engine management system. The high processor speed and capabilities of this unit allow unprecedented control over all aspects of the engine's functions. This is particularly useful in allowing you to precisely and continuously control boost and torque while layering on features to enhance engine performance and protection.
Call us today at 815-725-2727 and let's talk through your specific requirements, lead time and pricing for exactly what you want.
Have some time and want to learn more? The videos below will give you additional insight into the parts and machining that will be used to build your engine.
Methods of Payment Accepted: Wire Transfer, Certified Check, Cash with IRS Form 8300
- This engine is not pollution compliant and is intended for off-road use.
- All BRE engines are individually dyno tested and tuned. Customers will be supplied with video of their engine's dyno along with the dyno and build sheets.
- Pricing is for the engine complete as shown and includes a pair of Bullseye NLX 88mm turbos and an Emtron Management System with tunes for the intended fuels.
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Dailey Engineering
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Energy Mfg
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- View More View Less