- Dart LS Next
Dart LS Next
11/18/2013: Borowski Race Engines secures an order for the first two aluminum Dart LS Next blocks due in early 2014. Iron LS Next blocks are in stock.
- New RMR Alloy in Aluminum Models
- 9.240 Deck Height
- Barrel Length: .375 longer than stock GM
- Max Bore: 4.185
- Optional .937 Lifter Bore
- Aluminum Pricing: TBD
Recent customer that brought in a LS2 for a rebuild: "Seeing them side by side, the Dart block is clearly a better piece - even from a distance."
- Dart Fixed the Weak OEM Side Skirt and Main Webbing. Other aftermarket block manufacturers have perpetuated the flawed GM design. Example pictures here, here and here.
- 6 Bolt Head Provisions
- True Priority Main Oiling,
- Little M Style Billet 4-Bolt Splayed Main Caps
- Enlarged Water Jackets
- Unskirted Crankcase Reduces Windage & Allows Use of a Larger Sump Oil Pan
- Full Deck Design is 5/8” Thick with Blind Head Holes
- Extended Cylinder Barrel Length for Greater Piston Support
- Siamese Cylinder Bores
- Lifter Oiling Cross-over with Restrictor Provision
Bare Block Straight from Dart
4.000 or 4.125 Cylinder Bores
Free Shipping to Continental US
($150+ Value) - 2% Discount for Cash, Check or Chase Quick Pay
Fully Prepped Block Ready for Assembly.
Square Deck to Height on 4-Axis Rottler CNC
Deburr Entire Block & Main Caps.
Hone Cylinders w/ Torque Plate
Alighnhone Mains, Hone Lifter Bores
CNC Chamfer Cylinders
Final Clean Block and Paint with Primer
Install Dart Cam Bearings & Test Fit Cam
Install Oil Galley and Freeze Plugs
Free Shipping to Continental US ($150+ Value) Cam Bearings, Freeze Plugs & Oil Galley Plugs ($130 Value).
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- Taylor Billet Specialties
- View More View Less