This engine is designed to deliver a lot for the money. Naturally aspirated, it puts out as much power as GM's supercharged LS engines. Unlike the LS you may have under your hood now, this one looks great too! It is ideal for either an LS swap or as an LS replacement.
Built on the foundation of a new GM 6.0L iron block, it is built to last with a forged rotating assembly. The SCAT crank and rods are topped with CP pistons. Keeping the beat is a COMP hydraulic roller cam designed for street driving. The heads are a set of CNC ported, seasoned 853 castings that we further tuned up with additional CNC work on our Newen Contour. These heads were then loaded them with a set of Manley valves and PAC springs capped with needle-less bronze bushings in the rockers.
The beauty of form and function is clearly visible with this engine. The FAST intake throttle body and billet fuel rail assembly is set between the Borowski-logo billet valve covers. The Daytona Sensor coil packs are displayed on the valve cover's coil relocation brackets. The proof however is in the pudding. Check out this dyno video:
Is that not awesome?
The serpentine system as shown comes with a 170 amp alternator, air conditioning and a power steering pump compatible with a Hydratech brake system.
- Our dyno has a dedicated Holley Dominator EFI system. We can supply a Holley engine management system with the tune pre-loaded when being installed into a vehicle requiring a ECU. A Holley HP is great for manual transmissions while the Dominator is ideal for controlling electronic shifting automatics such as a 4L80e.
- Both the Holley HP and Holley Dominator work great with the Holley Digital Dash which can display all the data being collected on your choice of several customizable screens. Once the Holley Digital Dash is installed, you'll forget about the rest of your dash board's gauges and instruments.
- We can supply both stick shift (Tremec) and automatic (Hughes Performance) packages designed specifically for this engine and your vehicle.
- This engine is not pollution compliant. It is not intended for on-road use in pollution controlled vehicles.
- All BRE engines are individually dyno tested and tuned. Customers will be supplied with video of their engine's dyno along with the dyno and build sheets.
- Pricing is for the engine complete as shown and described.
- Click to see Warranty
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- Taylor Billet Specialties
- View More View Less