Are you looking to build an awesome resto-mod with great throttle response and all the power you can realistically put to street tires? Say around 600 lb-ft of torque and 700 horsepower? Your ride is going to be a cruiser, so it needs to have street manners, be utterly reliable and low maintenance. Chances are your hood will be up a lot at car shows, so the engine needs to look great. You are looking for Plug & Play so as to avoid any installation and fabrication nightmares. Once finished, you have no intention of ever selling your dream ride, so the engine must be built to last. To get your project finished, the drive train can't break the bank.
Look no further. Borowski Race Engines has what you want. The simplest solution is usually the best solution. That means naturally aspirated; something we can do comfortably with a hydraulic roller cam. This package comes complete with electronics and a serpentine system that can handle whatever you have in mind. It arrives already broken-in on our dyno with the tune installed. Looks? You decide. This build features all new, name-brand parts for durability and reliability. Paired with a customized Hughes Performance 4L80e transmission kit, you are good to go!
Let's look at three key elements of the technology:
- Short Block: A GM LS engine block (iron or aluminum) with 4.065" bores paired with a 4.000" stroke Callies Compstar center-counterweighted crank with Compstar rods and Diamond Race Series pistons.
- Top End: A COMP hydraulic roller cam controls the valve train which features their BSR shaft rockers. This cam delivers a great balance of power, low idle rpm and vacuum plus it sounds great. The RHS LS3-type heads have been CNC ported on BRE's 5-axis so they can handle the air flow from the FAST LSXR intake manifold and 102 mm throttle body.
- Electronics: The Holley Terminator X-Max gives you true Plug & Play. No chassis dyno necessary as it comes with tune from our dyno and the unit is self-learning. The Terminator X-Max will run your engine, control your transmission and can interface with the optional Holley Digital Dash to solve all your instrumentation issues. With the 225 amp alternator included in your serpentine system, you won't run out of electrical power.
Check out this engine dyno
- Holley EFI Digital Dash: Ditch your traditional instrument panel. These products are completely customizable with a variety of gauge and indicator screens that can be programmed to display any parameter you need.
- The Hughes Performance 4L80e Muscle Car transmission kit comes complete with a torque converter that is custom-tuned for this engine and your vehicle. The kit also includes everything else you'll need for the install. This transmission can handle the power and will match up perfectly with the engine & Terminator X-Max controller in your ride. The overdrive capability will make highway cruising a joy. $4,999.21
If you have any questions or are ready to place an order, please call us at 815-725-2727 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These engines are not pollution compliant and are intended for transportation use only in pre-pollution controlled vehicles.
- All BRE engines are individually dyno tested and tuned. Customers will be supplied with video of their engine's dyno along with the dyno and build sheets.
- Dyno results on the same engine are influenced by atmospheric conditions. The same engine can easily test +/- 2% different on horsepower depending upon ambient conditions. The engine you receive will have completed its dyno session at no less than 98% of rated horsepower with the tune we provide.
- The parts selection for these engines may vary based upon current availability and can their finish be customized upon request.
BUILT BY PEOPLE WHO LOVE MOTORSPORTS FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE MOTORSPORTS
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Dailey Engineering
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Energy Mfg
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- View More View Less