We offer versions of our CD-1 system for circle track, drag racing, and marine applications. CD-1 units feature digitally set RPM limiter, programmable advance curves, and a new patented power supply that reduces current draw. The standard and marine versions include data logging capability.
- Digitally set launch, burnout, and maximum RPM limits with 100 RPM steps from 3,000 to 9,900 RPM (10,900 RPM for maximum RPM limit).
- PC programmable advance features ranging from a simple RPM based advance curve to a 3D timing map with boost proportional retard.
- Dedicated input terminals for launch RPM and manifold pressure.
- One general purpose input and two general purpose input/output terminals. Inputs can be programmed for high gear retard, burnout RPM limit, vehicle speed sensor, and throttle position sensor.
- Outputs can be programmed for RPM window switch, nitrous system activation, and multi-gear shift light functions.
- Fully encapsulated construction. 12 pin Deutsch connector used for signal connections.
- Compact size. Module is 7.0”L x 5.25”W x 1.9”H. Coil is 4.4”L x 3.2”W x 3.0”H.
- Highly efficient switching power supply based on US Patents 6518733 and 6636021.
- Less than 5 amp current draw at 8,000 RPM. 135 mJ spark energy output.
- Instruction Guide
*PN: 102001 - CD-1 Ignition Module (includes wire harness)
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Dailey Engineering
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Energy Mfg
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- View More View Less