The NEWEST Borowski-Built supercharged LS is the Front Feed 4.5L Whipple. With its 130mm drive-by-wire throttle body and custom made front section, say goodbye to having to fabricate a cold air pipe from the rear of the engine. There is no cleaner way to put a 1,270hp pump gas engine in a vehicle. This engine makes OVER 1,000 ft/lbs of torque starting at 3,400 rpm, carries it over 1,000 ft/lbs past 6,700 rpm.
- 1,270 peak crank HP & 1,100 lb-ft torque
- Dart SHP Pro LS Next iron block
- Whipple 4.5L LSX Supercharger – 20 psi max boost
- Holley Terminator X-Max EFI & harness kit with tune from dyno
- COMP Cams custom hydraulic roller camshaft, lifters and shaft rockers
- Callies Magnum center-weighted crankshaft & matching rods
- Custom Diamond pistons
- BRE CNC ported All Pro heads
Serpentine Kit includes:
- Power Steering
- Air Conditioning
- 225 amp Alternator
- Water Pump
- ATI Dampener
Available Options:- Polished finish for Supercharger, Serpentine system and Billet valve covers
- Holley Dominator and/or Holley Digital Dash
- E85 capable (much larger fuel injectors)
- Custom transmissions designed to handle the extreme torque of these engines supplied by Hughes Performance (automatic) or Tremec (manual).
Why a twin-screw, positive-displacement supercharger for street?
OEM manufacturers utilize positive displacement superchargers due to their incredible throttle response and drive-ability. The twin-screw compressor is by far the best supercharger available today; it’s the only supercharger to provide a positive displacement design for maximum low-end torque as well as high efficiency for maximum top-end horsepower.
- The vacuum bypass valve provides naturally aspirated gas mileage and driveability under cruise or light load conditions with virtually instantaneous boost once you put your foot into it.
- Turbos must spool in order to build boost thereby causing lag
- Roots-type superchargers are not very efficient, especially at higher boost levels.
Why the Whipple 4.5L Supercharger?
- The 4.5 liter supercharger fits under most cowled hoods without modifications.
- Compared to Whipple's smaller 2.9L version, it is able to generate substantially more boost on this engine (approx 20 psi vs. 13 psi)
- Their high efficiency reduces heat generated compressing the inlet air
- Their integral intercooler is very effective at maintaining a low manifold air temperature allowing engine designs with higher compression ratios, more timing or both.
- Whipple superchargers dominate the market in the most challenging segment - sand rails. These units are durable, reliable and easily serviceable.
Why buy from Borowski Race Engines, Inc?
- We can custom make to your exact specifications.
- Technical Knowledge: We make cutting edge engines for a broad range of motorsports. In season, our staff is at the track and on the water to help keep you ahead of the pack.
- Machining Capabilities: Our CNC engine machining equipment and shop professionals are second to none. That shows in our build quality, reliability and performance.
- Quality: Our levels of care and precision go far beyond OEM or standard aftermarket. Machining and assembly of your project is performed only by highly skilled technicians.
- Predictability: On-time and on-budget
- Build Time: Thanks to our CNC processes, we can complete machining quickly. We maintain inventory and have strong relationships with our key suppliers which helps avoid delay waiting for parts.
- Transparency: You are welcome to visit in person any time and will be invited to attend the video-taped dyno session.
- Honesty and Integrity as evidenced by our A+ rating by Better Business Bureau.
Borowski Race Engines, Inc.
1545 Mound Rd
Joliet, IL 60436
- These engines are not pollution compliant and are intended for transportation use only in pre-pollution controlled vehicles.
- All BRE engines are individually dyno tested and tuned. Customers will be supplied with video of their engine's dyno along with the dyno and build sheets.
- Dyno results on the same engine are influenced by atmospheric conditions. The same engine can easily test +/- 2% different on horsepower depending upon ambient conditions. The engine you receive will have completed its dyno session at no less than 98% of rated horsepower with the tune we provide.
- The photos representing our engine designs show a variety of customized builds and also reflect its design evolution. As such, there may be some differences in appearance and parts from what is shown in some of the pictures and videos.
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- Taylor Billet Specialties
- View More View Less