Daytona Sensors WEGO 3 D Kit includes WEGO3DA, 2 O2 Sensors and 2 Bungs
WEGO IIID Kit (includes WEGO IIID, two Bosch LSU 4.2 wide-band oxygen sensors, and two 18 x 1.5 mm weld nuts)
- Single or dual 0-5V analog AFR outputs for interface to dyno instrumentation, vehicle data acquisition systems, and engine controls.
- Versatile tuning aid for all carbureted and fuel injected engines.
- Can be used for on-road or dyno testing.
- Suitable for automotive, motorcycle, and other small engine applications.
- Highly accurate with less than ±0.10 AFR error over 10.3 - 19.5 AFR range (±0.007 Lambda error over 0.70 - 1.33 Lambda range).
- Easy free-air calibration procedure corrects for sensor aging effects.
- Wide supply voltage range from 11-18V allows operation from battery on small engines or race vehicles without an alternator. Current draw is approx. 1 amp per channel.
- Fully encapsulated (water-proof).
Major WEGO Advantages over Competitive Systems
- Easy sensor free-air calibration. All WEGO systems provide quick and easy at-a-glance verification and adjustment of the sensor free-air calibration. This allows the WEGO to maintain accuracy as the sensor ages and maximizes sensor life in racing applications where the sensor may be exposed to leaded fuels.
- Knowledgeable and prompt technical support. At Daytona Sensors, you can always reach a technician during normal business hours. You won't be told to send an email and wait for a response. An initial conversation is always with a trained technician. After hours and weekend support is available for racers.
- Single channel WEGO IIIS and dual channel WEGO IIID units are intended for connection to an existing data acquisition system for dyno test lab or professional racing use. These units do not include an LED display or any internal data logging capability. They have 0-5V analog AFR outputs. The analog outputs are linearly scaled with 0V=10.0 AFR and 5V=20.0 AFR (the useful range is 10.3 to 19.5 AFR) and are compatible with industry standard 0-5V analog inputs on most data acquisition systems. Special pricing allows equipping a V8 race engine with individual cylinder AFR monitoring for under $2000.00! For more details, download the WEGO IIID 8-Pack Tech Note.
- The WEGO III is a third generation product that utilizes the proven Bosch LSU 4.2 wide-band exhaust gas oxygen sensor.
- By utilizing miniature surface mount electronics technology, digital signal processing techniques, and a switching power supply for the sensor heater, the WEGO III provides the same level of accuracy as lab systems costing thousands of dollars.
- All WEGO systems provide quick and easy at-a-glance verification and adjustment of the sensor free-air calibration. This allows the WEGO to maintain accuracy as the sensor ages and maximizes sensor life in racing applications where the sensor may be exposed to leaded fuels.
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Dailey Engineering
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Energy Mfg
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- View More View Less