- All Products
- 1,500 HP, Single 83mm Bullseye NLX Turbocharger, 427ci LS Engine, E85,
1,500 HP, Single 83mm Bullseye NLX Turbocharger, 427ci LS Engine, E85, Comp Hydraulic Roller Cam. Complete as Shown
Type: Engine Packages
Vendor: Borowski Race Engines
This engine delivers a lot of horsepower in a complete, plug-n-play package with quality parts at a great price. Our single turbo engine design is intended not only to deliver reliable power, but to also make for a much easier install. Our customized Hooker turbo manifold and the bracket-less Holley serpentine system occupy very little space. No intercooler is required if run exclusively on E85. These features combine to greatly reduce fabrication/installation costs, which are notoriously high for turbo builds. The engine is delivered with the tune(s) already installed on its Holley Terminator X Max engine management system eliminating the need for a chassis dyno.
- Dart SHP LS Next block (4.125" bore)
- Dart center-counterweighted billet crank (4 inch stroke)
- Callies Ultra H-Beam rods
- Diamond Race Series pistons
BRE CNC-ported All Pro heads
- COMP Cams hydraulic roller cam and shaft rockers
- Holley Performance Hi-Ram intake manifold, 160 lb/hr injectors, Terminator Max X engine management system and mid-mount bracketless serpentine system
- FAST 102mm billet throttle body
- Hooker single turbo manifold with BRE installed pressure port and BRE added ceramic coating
- Bullseye Power 83 mm NLX turbo loaded with lots of patented features
- TurboSmart waste gate, blow off valve, valve position sensor and harness
Check out the dyno video for this similar build.
As custom engine builders, we can offer a wide range of performance and appearance options for the engines we build. In fact, we offer three distinct variants of our single turbo LS design covering a range of 1,150 hp to 1,800 hp. The default color is black but we can paint or powder coat to suit. Need a low rise manifold or other special feature? No problem!
The two most popular add-ons we sell are transmission kits and Holley Digital Dashes. The power of our engines require properly paired transmissions built to comparable standards. We supply Hughes Performance automatics and Tremec manuals that are matched specifically with the customer's vehicle and intended use. The transmission builders receive the engine dyno results and cam specs from us along with the vehicle details allowing them to correctly pair the two key elements of the drive train.
- These engines are not pollution compliant and are intended for transportation use only in pre-pollution controlled vehicles.
- All BRE engines are individually dyno tested and tuned. Customers will be supplied with video of their engine's dyno, along with the dyno and build sheets.
- Dyno results on the same engine are influenced by atmospheric conditions. The same engine can easily test +/- 2% different on horsepower depending upon ambient conditions. The engine you receive will have completed its dyno session at no less than 98% of rated horsepower with the tune we provide.
- The photos representing our engine designs show a variety of customized builds and also reflect its design evolution. As such, there may be some differences in appearance and parts from what is shown in some of the pictures and videos.
BUILT BY PEOPLE WHO LOVE MOTORSPORTS FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE MOTORSPORTS
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”
Other fine products
- Bolts & Fasteners
- Connecting Rod
- Cylinder Heads
- Engine Block
- Engine Packages
- Fuel Delivery
- Fuel Injection
- Garage Sale
- Gift Card
- Intake Manifolds
- Motor Oil
- Oiling System
- Power Adders
- Rotating Assemblies
- Throttle Body
- View More View Less
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Dailey Engineering
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Energy Mfg
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- Maxima Racing Oils
- MSD Ignition
- Stef's Performance
- View More View Less