This engine delivers a lot of horsepower in a complete, plug-n-play package with quality parts at a great price. Our single turbo engine design is intended not only to deliver reliable power, but to also make for a much easier install. Our customized Hooker turbo manifold and the bracket-less Holley serpentine system occupy very little space. No intercooler is required if run exclusively on E85. These features combine to greatly reduce fabrication/installation costs, which are notoriously high for turbo builds. The engine is delivered with the tune(s) already installed on its Holley Terminator X Max engine management system eliminating the need for a chassis dyno.
- Dart SHP LS Next block (4.125" bore)
- Callies center-counterweighted Compstar crank (4 inch stroke)
- Callies Ultra Enforcer H-Beam rods
- Diamond Race Series pistons
- BRE's CNC ported, AFR 6-bolt, 12 degree Mongoose heads
- COMP Cams hydraulic roller cam, shaft rockers and Warhawk hydraulic lifters
- Holley Performance Hi-Ram intake manifold, 160 lb/hr injectors, Terminator Max X engine management system and mid-mount bracketless serpentine system
- FAST 102mm billet throttle body
- Hooker single turbo manifold with BRE installed pressure port and BRE added ceramic coating
- Bullseye Power 83 mm NLX turbo loaded with lots of patented features
- TurboSmart waste gate, blow off valve, valve position sensor and harness
Check out the dyno video for this similar build.
- These engines are not pollution compliant and are intended for transportation use only in pre-pollution controlled vehicles.
- All BRE engines are individually dyno tested and tuned. Customers will be supplied with video of their engine's dyno, along with the dyno and build sheets.
- Dyno results on the same engine are influenced by atmospheric conditions. The same engine can easily test +/- 2% different on horsepower depending upon ambient conditions. The engine you receive will have completed its dyno session at no less than 98% of rated horsepower with the tune we provide.
- The photos representing our engine designs show a variety of customized builds and also reflect its design evolution. As such, there may be some differences in appearance and parts from what is shown in some of the pictures and videos.
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Dailey Engineering
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Energy Mfg
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- View More View Less