The redesigned Dart Little M2 SBC block is a true race block which will work with most standard components. Provisions for wet or dry sump oiling systems. Great for power adders and maximum effort engines.
The Little M2 is cast from premium high strength Iron and beefed up in all the critical areas. A competition oiling system ensures adequate lubrication to the main bearings at high RPM. Front and rear external oil feed, crossover and restrictor provision simplify plumbing with external pumps. The available sizes are:
It comes in three main types: Little M2, Little M2 Sportsman and Little M2 305 Water as described below.
• Uses standard small block parts, including cam, timing chain, oil pump, oil pan, oil filter, motor mounts, mechanical fuel pump, and clutch linkage.
• Priority main oiling system feeds main bearings first.
• Siamese cylinder bores with extra thick walls resist cracking and improve ring seal for more power (minimum .275” thick with 4.185” bore).
• Open lifter valley improves oil return to pan.
• Enlarged lifter bosses accommodate offset and oversize lifters.
• Blind head bolt holes don’t go through to water jacket.
• Billet steel 4-bolt main bearing caps on all 5 mains.
• Front & rear external oil feed, crossover and restrictor provision to simplify use of external oil pumps.
• Parts kit included (PN 32000021).
The Dart Little M2 Sportsman SBC block offers many of the standard Little M2 features but at a lower price point. The savings are achieved using ductile iron main bearing caps (4-bolt on the center and 2-bolt on the ends), and employs a rear external oil feed, crossover and restrictor provision. Parts kit PN 32000001 is not included with the Sportsman block.
Borowski Race Engines, Inc. is an authorized Dart dealer. We can supply these or any other Dart block to you "as-shipped" or finish machined. As engine builders with state-of-the-art CNC machinery, we can get you your block machined to your requirements in assembly-ready condition. See the videos below and you'll know who you want to machine your block!
Short block, long block or complete custom crate engine? No problem.
Please call us with any questions at 815-725-2727.
BUY YOUR PARTS FROM PEOPLE WHO USE THEM!
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Dailey Engineering
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Energy Mfg
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- View More View Less