Why is Borowski Race Engines using Emtron products? Because they work great and provide an incredible array of capabilities.
Most motorsports enthusiasts know the features and benefits they want from an engine management system. Here are a few that the Emtron KV8 ECU brings to the party:
- Torque Management - Use the keypad to turn up and turn power as desired.
- Cruise Control - Let the Emtron ECU add modern amenities to your muscle car.
- Traction Control - The Emtron ECU can calculate differences between the front and rear tires speeds and measure and record drops in G-Force to manage traction using a drive-by-wire throttle body.
- Launch Control
- Allows better engine protection strategies
- Provides incredible data acquisition capabilities
- Works with electronic blow-off valves to enhance turbo performance
- Lots more
If you don't want to get to too deep in the weeds, you can stop here and call us at 815-725-2727 and say you want it. Looking to learn more? Keep going!
Emtron’s KV8 will support up to 8 Channels of fuel and 8 Channels fully sequential Ignition. Every KV8 is housed in a durable billet aluminum enclosure and includes up to 32MB permanent memory for on board logging, 4-channel oscilloscope function, Drive By Wire (DBW) control up to 2 channels, dual LSU4.9 Lambda controllers, dual digital Knock control, Ethernet communications and 3 axis G-force sensing to name a few.
Accepted methods of payment: Cash, Credit Card, certified check, wire transfer
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Dailey Engineering
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Energy Mfg
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- View More View Less