FAST LSXR Intake Manifold - LS3 Rectangle Port
LSXR│Rectangle Port Heads (LS3, L99, L76)
From FAST: "FAST™ engineers teamed up with airflow specialists at RHS® to develop polymer intake manifolds for GM LS based engines. Testing on a near stock LS7 engine with a Big Mouth 102mm Throttle Body™ produced gains of 16+ horsepower, and 26+ rear wheel horsepower on a 500c.i. engine. The LSXR™ 102mm Intake Manifold features a revolutionary new modular design that allows fast and easy disassembly and features the ability to remove individual runners for porting.
Constructed from the same advanced polymer material as the original FAST™ LSX™ 92mm Intake Manifold, the LSXR™ offers a host of benefits over aluminum aftermarket intakes, including lighter weight, increased strength and improved heat dissipating characteristics. While the LSXR™ features a 102mm air inlet that is perfectly suited to the FAST™ Big Mouth 102mm Throttle Body™. Other features include integrated nitrous bungs and perfect bolt-on fitment that allows the use of factory accessories without modification or clearance concerns.
- Testing shows that a near stock LS7 engine (w/ FAST® 102mm Intake & Throttle Body) produced gains of 16+ horsepower; a 500cid LS based engine gained 26+ rear wheel horsepower
- Modular design allows fast & easy disassembly & features the ability to remove individual runners for porting
- Constructed from advanced polymer material that offers a host of benefits over aluminum aftermarket intakes, including lighter weight, increased strength & improved heat dissipating characteristics
- 102mm air inlet that is perfectly suited to FAST™ Big Mouth / Big Mouth LT Throttle Bodies
- Integrated nitrous bungs & a precise bolt-on fit that permits the use of factory accessories & OEM fuel/emission connections w/o adjustments or clearance issues
- 50 State Legal Under C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-279-9
- '08-'13 Corvette
- '06-'13 Corvette Z06
- '10-'14 Camaro w/ 6.2L
- '14 Chevrolet SS
- '09 Pontiac G8 GXP
- '08-'09 Pontiac G8 GT
- '95 & Older w/ Retro-Fit GM E-Rod 6.2L"
Borowski Race Engines, Inc. has used this manifold on a number of naturally aspirated engines and they've all fit and performed flawlessly.
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- Taylor Billet Specialties
- View More View Less