As can be seen in the table below, even the numbers on our dyno break-in at low boost were pretty amazing.
|Fuel||Boost||Peak HP||Peak Torque|
|Pump Gas||15 psi||1,432||1,003|
(see attached comparative dyno sheet)
We ran without water to our dyno's intercooler in order to mimic what will happen in the vehicle, which has no intercooler. Thanks to the super-efficient Bullseye NLX turbos, intake air temps never went above 110 F and the back pressure was minimal (< 2 psi). EGTs were so low that the headers didn't even light up (see video below). We also love their full ball-bearing design and patented adjustable MAP groove.
This next video shows a similar build with optional twin 88mm Bullseye turbos and Cometic MLX head gaskets.
The performance story speaks from the data and videos. What about "built to last"? That requires a combination of top-notch parts, engine design, machining, assembly and final dyno tuning. Rather than write a book or brag about how good we are, here are some of the other parts/design highlights:
- Dart LS Next2 block featuring Ford Cleveland-style main bearings with 1/2" studs
- Dailey's Engineering 7-stage dry sump
- Custom Callies Ultra billet crank with 4.00 inch stroke and I-beam Enforcer rods
- BRE custom Diamond hard-anodized, full-round skirted pistons with ceramic-coated crowns and moly-coated skirts
- Jesel belt drive
- BRE custom Comp Cams mechanical roller cam
- BRE custom All Pro CNC-ported heads with Crower shaft rockers, titanium intake and Inconel exhaust valves
- Borowski custom billet intake manifold with dual fuel rails
- BRE custom Waterman fuel pump
- Twin Bullseye 83mm NLX turbos with Turbosmart waste gates and blow-off valves
- Holley Dominator engine management system
Call us today at 815-725-2727 and let's talk through your specific requirements, lead time and pricing for exactly what you want.
Have some time and want to learn more? The videos below will give you additional insight into the parts and machining that will be used to build your engine.
Methods of Payment Accepted: Wire Transfer, Certified Check, Cash with IRS Form 8300
- This engine is not pollution compliant and is intended for off-road use.
- All BRE engines are individually dyno tested and tuned. Customers will be supplied with video of their engine's dyno along with the dyno and build sheets.
- Supply constrainst may require us to substitute parts of comparable quality. Customers will be advised if this need arises.
- Bolts & Fasteners
- Connecting Rod
- Cooling System
- Cylinder Heads
- Engine Block
- Engine Packages
- Fuel Delivery
- Fuel Injection
- Garage Sale
- Gift Card
- Intake Manifolds
- Oil Pan
- Oiling System
- Power Adders
- Throttle Body
- View More View Less
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Dailey Engineering
- Diamond Pistons
- Energy Mfg
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Stef's Performance
- View More View Less