This pump-gas street cruiser offers amazing performance at an affordable price. It integrates a blend of technology that maximizes performance while keeping costs down where possible.
Note: Base price does not include engine management or serpentine which are add-ons.
Let's look at these key elements of the technology:
- Literally everything in an engine revolves around the crankshaft. We use a Callies Compstar center-counterweighted stroker crank as its design is much more resistant to flexing.
- The seasoned GM LS3 heads are treated to CNC porting on our 5-axis mill and assembled with Manley Severe Duty intake valves, Manley Extreme Duty Inconel exhaust valves, double springs and titanium retainers.
- A COMP Cams hydraulic roller cam which we have named "All of It". You get the idea. Its gnarly. Want something more subdued. No problem, if you don't mind giving up some horsepower.
- The COMP BSR shaft rocker system provides greatly improved valve-train stability at high rpm. This marries the high-rev capability of mechanically cammed engines with the maintenance-free convenience of a hydraulic roller.
Check out this engine dyno of a similar build
How do we keep the costs down? By re-manufacturing GM 6.0L blocks and LS3 heads on our CNCs. Our state-of-the-art machining achieves incredible precision allows us to bring these parts to unparalleled levels of performance. Take a good look at the photos to see what we do with our 5-axis to the ports and combustion chambers of the heads.
The rest of the parts list brings this package together and will deliver reliable performance for years to come. Other key components include:
- ARP fasteners
- Callies or Manley rods
- Manley Platinum Series or comparable pistons
- Cometic gaskets
- Deatschwerks injectors
- Daytona Sensor coil packs
- Holley Sniper Race Series or FAST LSXR throttle body and intake manifold
Did I mention that it looks great? Our signature valve covers with coil relocation brackets will provide a stunning look under any hood. Want a new iron or aluminum block? Aftermarket heads? Want to change the look with a different color, intake manifold or ??? Not a problem. We are custom engine builders and can modify to suit.
- Holley EFI Digital Dash: Ditch your traditional instrument panel. These products are completely customizable with a variety of gauge and indicator screens that can be programmed to display any parameter you need.
- Holley Terminator X engine management system - $999.95, or the X-Max which also controls and allows drive by wire. the transmission - $1,499.95. Both tie in seamlessly with a Holley Digital Dash.
- Holley Premium Mid-Mount Bracketless Serpentine System has all accessories pulled in tighter than other accessory drives. At the heart of the system is a "bracketless" design (Patent Pending), where the accessories bolt directly to the water pump for a clean, integrated form. These have the added features over the standard 500 hp-rated Holley serpentines enabling them to handle higher horsepower (ex. SFI rated damper). Starting at $2,609.95, price dependent on configuration.
- Hughes Performance 4L80e Muscle Car transmission kit complete with custom tuned torque converter, and everything else you'll need for the install. $4,999.21
BUILT BY PEOPLE WHO LOVE MOTORSPORTS FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE MOTORSPORTS
Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal, Money Order, Credit Card, Cash, Wire Transfer
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Dailey Engineering
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Energy Mfg
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- View More View Less