This pump-gas street cruiser offers amazing performance at an affordable price. It integrates a blend of technology that maximizes performance while keeping costs down where possible.
Let's look at three key elements of the technology:
- Literally everything in an engine revolves around the crankshaft. We use a Callies Compstar center-counterweighted crank as its design is much more resistant to flexing.
- The seasoned GM LS3 heads are treated to CNC porting on our 5-axis mill and assembled with Manley stainless steel valves, double springs and titanium retainers.
- COMP Cams' short-travel hydraulic lifters and BSR shaft rocker system provides greatly improved valve-train stability at high rpm. This marries the high rev capability of mechanically cammed engines with the maintenance-free convenience of a hydraulic roller.
Check out this engine dyno of a similar build
How do we keep the costs down? By re-manufacturing GM 6.0L blocks and LS3 heads on our CNCs. Our state-of-the-art machining achieves incredible precision allows us to bring these parts to unparalleled levels of performance.
The rest of the parts list brings this package together and will deliver reliable performance for years to come. Other key components include:
- ARP fasteners
- Callies rods
- Diamond pistons
- Cometic gaskets
- Deatschwerks injectors
- Daytona Sensor coil packs
- Holley Sniper throttle body and intake manifold
Did I mention that it looks great? Our signature valve covers with coil relocation brackets will provide a stunning look under any hood. Want a new iron or aluminum block? Aftermarket heads? Want to change the look with a different color, intake manifold or ??? Not a problem. We are custom engine builders and can modify to suit.
- Holley EFI Digital Dash: Ditch your traditional instrument panel. These products are completely customizable with a variety of gauge and indicator screens that can be programmed to display any parameter you need.
- Holley Terminator X Max engine management system which controls not only the engine but also the transmission while tying in seamlessly with a Holley Digital Dash in a drive by wire setup - $1,499.95
- Holley Mid-Mount Bracketless Serpentine System has all accessories pulled in tighter than other accessory drives. At the heart of the system is a "bracketless" design (Patent Pending), where the accessories bolt directly to the water pump for a clean, integrated form. Starting at $1,799.95, price dependent on configuration.
- Hughes Performance 4L80e Muscle Car transmission kit complete with custom tuned torque converter, and everything else you'll need for the install. $4,999.21
BUILT BY PEOPLE WHO LOVE MOTORSPORTS FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE MOTORSPORTS
- Airflow Research
- All Pro Cylinder Heads
- Borowski Race Engines
- BullsEye Power
- Comp Cams
- Daytona Sensor
- Diamond Pistons
- Hooker Headers
- Hughes Performance
- MSD Ignition
- Nitrous Outlet
- Schaeffer Oil
- Stef's Performance
- Taylor Billet Specialties
- View More View Less